Rates & Insurance
- Melissa's rates are $140-$190 depending on daytime or evening/weekend, and length of session
- Associates are $90-$140
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services with your therapist. Please note Melissa is a Registered Social Worker with a Master of Social Work.
Sessions are not covered through OHIP. You can claim the receipts for the out-of-pocket balance as a medical expense when completing your taxes.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my plan limit how much is covered in each session?
- Does my plan cover Social Work or Psychotherapy?
I accept credit card through our client portal OR etransfer.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!